Enhance 2600MHz TDD-LTE cellular network signal coverage for your smartphones!
The 2600MHz TDD-LTE 4G signal repeater was designed to solve the signal blind problem and improve the signal coverage. With dedicated 2600MHz filters and patented TDD-LTE time slot detecting technology, the WRB38P signal repeater helps you to extend 4G 2600MHz signal coverage up to 500 square meters in the indoor areas.
WRB38P is a lately released TDD-LTE 4G repeater that works on 2600MHz 4G band 38. With full compliance to 4G band 38 spectrum 2750-2620MHz, together with 20dBm pro power and 59dB gain, WRB38P repeater supplies affordable and effective full-band signal coverage solution on the band 38 TDD-LTE mobile phone networks.
The WRB38P 4G TD-LTE signal repeater can output 20dBm power with a max of 59dB gain. The defined coverage is 500 square meters and supports up to 10 simultaneous users. It’s ideal for both home and office/business use.
VoLTE function is supported in our 4G 2600MHz TDD-LTE signal repeater. You can enjoy superior HD video and voice calls over the 4G LTE network if your mobile operator and your smartphone support VoLTE service.
4G TDD-LTE 2600MHz Repeater Features
▪ 2600MHz 4G Band 38 TDD-LTE Signal Repeater
▪ Full-band boosting technology covers 50MHz bandwidth
▪ Supports all cellular-enabled smartphones, tablets, data cart, etc
▪ Reduce drop calls, improve voice quality and 4G internet speed
▪ Enjoy HD voice and video calls with VoLTE service
▪ Coverage is up to 500 sqm
4G TDD-LTE 2600MHz Repeater Package Includes
1 x Band 38 4G TDD-LTE Signal Repeater
1 x Indoor Whip Antenna
1 x AC/DC Power Supply
4G TDD-LTE 2600MHz Repeater Installations
Mount external aerial antenna outdoors and make sure it points to the strongest signal sources. Connect outdoor antenna to “BTS” port on the repeater by coaxial cable. Install the indoor whip antenna on the “mobile” port of the repeater and plug in the power adapter.
* The functional coverage area depends on the input signal strength.
* Outdoor antenna and coaxial cable need to buy separately.