The Telstra Ultra MAX 3G/4G repeater provides a wireless improvement in signal strength to areas that were once affected by poor cellular reception. The coverage is up to 2500 sqm.
The Telstra Ultra MAX 3G 4G repeater works with all Telstra 3G and 4G mobile service in Australia and supports up to 75 users.
- Telstra NextG 3G and 4G Networks
- 65 dB gain
- Coverage up to 2500 sq m
- Supports 100 simultaneous users
- Works with most UK and European providers
- Simple and easy to install
- 1 x Telstra UltraMAX 3G/4G repeater
- 1 x Whip Antenna
- 1 x AC/DC Power Supply
1) Mount external aerial antenna in outdoors and make sure it point at nearest mobile town to get stronger signals. Connect it to 10m signal cable.
2) Connect 10m cable to repeater. Connect the indoor whip antenna and plug in power adapter. (The effective coverage area of mobile repeater kit depends on the input signal provided from outdoor antenna.)
|Frequency||Uplink: NextG 3G: 824~849MHz 4G 1800: 1710~1785MHz Downlink: NextG 3G: 869~904MHz 4G 1800: 1805~1880MHz|
|Power||≧ 23 dBm|
|Gain||Uplink ≧ 60dB Downlink ≧ 65dB|
|Coverage Area||2500 m2|
|Power Supply||DC 12V 2A|
|Dimension||194 x 234x 30mm|
|Net Weight||1620 gram|
|Operating Temperature||-10C - 60C|