The Telstra 3G/4G PRO repeater kit provides a wireless improvement in signal strength to areas that were once affected by the poor cellular reception. The coverage is up to 500sqm.
The Telstra 3G 4G PRO Repeater works with all Telstra 3G and 4G mobile service in Australia and supports up to 75 users.
- Telstra NextG 3G and 4G Networks
- 55 dB gain
- Coverage up to 500sq m
- Supports 50 simultaneous users
- Works with most UK and European providers
- Simple and easy to install
- 1 x TELSTRA 850/4G PRO
- 1 x Panel Antenna
- 1 x 10m Coaxial Cable
- 1 x Whip Antenna
- 1 x AC/DC Power Supply
1) Mount external aerial antenna in outdoors and make sure it point at the nearest mobile tower to get stronger signals. Connect it to 10m signal cable.
2) Connect 10m cable to the repeater. Connect the indoor whip antenna and plug in the power adapter. (The effective coverage area of mobile repeater kit depends on the input signal provided from outdoor antenna.)
|Frequency||Uplink: NextG 3G: 824~849MHz 4G 1800: 1710~1785MHz Downlink: NextG 3G: 869~904MHz 4G 1800: 1805~1880MHz|
|Power||≧ 20 dBm|
|Gain||Uplink ≧ 55dB Downlink ≧ 60dB|
|Coverage Area||500 m2|
|Power Supply||DC 12V 2A|
|Dimension||270 x 230 x 165mm|
|Net Weight||3200 gram|
|Operating Temperature||-10C - 60C|